Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I have begun..

Hello out there,

So I've started trying to sell my photos. My first place being work. My co-workers like them. I did give them one price, but I will be dropping that soon. I am offering framed and unframed. When I get back in next week, I will forward the information. I am also taking in more samples to work for some 8x10. Framed work is just with a basic black frame, and with no edging. Gives it a nice clean look.

New Pricing as follows:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have not set up yet anything online. Have not had a chance to upload anything. I know it would be better if I just set up my own website and sold it frm there, but I am still working on that. Christmas is around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails