Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hello out there...

Hello to my readers,

Not a huge amount of stuff going on lately. Been busy and running around like crazy for the holidays. Now that it is done, I can go out and do some more shooting. Looking for suggestions as to where to go shooting. Not sure as to where or what to do. I have done the local area. If there are any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Trying to come up with ways of exposing, showing and just getting work out there. Again, being busy with the holidays is now done, and able to spend more time and thought on what to do. As always, suggestions and / or ideas are always encouraged and welcomed. My website is up and running and attracting good amount of traffic, but not as much as liked. I will be getting new business cards done soon.

That's it for now.. until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails