Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Latest Update!!

Hello to all...

Here is a quick update as to what has been going on lately in my world.

I've added an RSS reader onto my myspace page for my blog. You can click on the links and it will take you to my blog. If you go under the menu on the feed window, you can copy the html for it and add to your myspace profile. *you can always ask for help*

You can also subscribe to my blog and get notifications when make a new post!

I have added new pics to my website. If there are any sizes you would like for a certain picture I can add to it. I'm only doing 8x10 and 11x14 photos because I didn't think anybody would like anything too small or too big.

Always looking for anyway of displaying my work. If there are any avenues or ideas on it, I would always appreciate it. I will be looking for small restaurants / coffee shops to display my work. Need to get the photos out there.

That's pretty much it for now. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails