Friday, December 7, 2007

Running Site

I am having a total blast running the site and adding new things all the time. Organizing and messing with the website is something I'm enjoying. You may have actually gotten here from the website by clicking the link on the bottom of it.

My new thing now is trying to find ways to market myself more. Just to get my name out there. There is somebody at work that goes to the Nature Center at El Dorado Park that suggested something to me. He said that they have photos up from just nature and that local artists share their work that way. I need to pick 2 or 3 photos to get printed and posted up. If there are any other suggestions out there, I would love to hear them. I am now looking into street fairs, and festivals around the city to display and/or sell my work. I have started to sell work and people are enjoying it. It is very inspiring when my work causes people emotion, especially happiness in one of it's many forms.

Well, that's it for now. Comments always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails