Sunday, June 8, 2008

More Updates

Hello to everybody..

I have been updating the website as much as possible with new photos. More updates coming all the time. Check the site frequently or you may miss something.

I did get my website set up with my new email address..

Luis@luistobonphotography.com

I am currently looking to expand my email listing. I will be sending out promos and just news. This email list will NOT be shared or sold to ANYBODY. If at any point you wish to be removed from it, all you need to do is ask.

As always, any suggestions or suggestions are always appreciated.

If you didn't know, I do have a photo being displayed at the San Diego County Fair. You can see it on my website's front page.

I do have a "LINKS" section, and I am willing to do some banner exchange. I shall display a link to your site on my websites, in return for the same thing on your pages...

That is it for now.. More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails