Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Small Art Fair

Hello to all!

I am getting things together for the Art Walk in Long Beach. The schedule for it is every second Saturday in the Long Beach Arts District. I have a small wheel rack, an bin to put in smaller matted prints, but I do need some other things. I am looking to order more kits from www.documounts.com for the larger prints. These kits make it so easy to to get inventory ready but it is time consuming. It is a slow process but that is why I am getting things this far out in advance for the May show.

If there is anybody that can offer up any advice for these art / street fairs it would be greatly appreciated. I still need to find a 10x10 canopy / tent. There are also smaller things I am looking to get but it is a slow process.

Thank you for reading!!

-Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails