Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mixture of Blogs

Well, I started this blog to share my photography and get it out there but it has become my “soapbox” for me to talk about everything. I don’t update as much as other blogs but I would rather put out blogs with substance rather than just nonsense.

Lately, I have been talking about my gardening experience. There is something about growing your own vegetables and fruits. I’ve posted pictures of the strawberries, kumquats and radishes that my wife and I have enjoyed. It just makes eating the fruits of our labor much more enjoyable. We have been lucky enough to be able to buy our own home that already had a garden area already sectioned off. I decided to go for it and see what it came of it. I don’t claim to be any great or even decent gardener with all of the answers. If any questions should arise, you can always ask and I will try my best to answer it. I do most of my research on the internet and I enjoy learning as much as possible. I will be posting more about my gardening as it flourishes.

My photography and everything that goes along with it is still the main subject for this blog but life happens all the time and I can’t ignore it. Life in general and the things that go on every day in my life are also being posted on this blog. I look forward to sharing the happy moments and the not so happy moments with any anybody that will listen, or read. I really don’t know who reads my rants but if only 1 person reads it, I feel like it is worth it.

-Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails