Monday, April 12, 2010

Updates

I’ve been trying to keep busy but not as much as I would like. The wife and I went out to the Natural History Museum to see the new butterfly exhibit and also made it over to the Rose Garden. If that was not enough, the California Science Center is a short walk away and has a great new Ecosystems exhibit. This was all in one day and we were ready for more but decided to take it easy for the rest of the day.

The Natural History Museum of LA County
Pavillion of Wings

California Science Center
Ecosystems


2nd Saturday Art Walk
Official Website


Having a new home also keeps a person busy. There are many small projects and things to do around the house and they are slowly being done. We still have many plastic bins and boxes in the garage but they don’t take it over. It does take a while to settle into a new home or just into a new living space.


As you may already know, I started up a small garden and have plants started all around the house. There are many plants started in the kitchen and waiting to be transferred to the garden outside. There are many different vegetables and fruit that I am trying to grow. I don’t know how it will turn out but it is fun to see the garden grow. Many photos from my garden/plants around the house have been taken and will be uploaded soon.

Check my Flickr page for any new sets that may be uploaded at any time.

As all of this is going on, I’m still trying to get my photography out there and into more homes every day. Participating in the LB Artwalk every month definitely helps but I would like to explore more avenues. My website gets some traffic but not very much and I’m not sure what to do to bring that traffic in. Social networking websites has many advantages but I just have not been able to tap into its power. I am thinking about contacting small boutique stores about possibly carrying my greeting cards and/or prints. I’m not sure how to go about this but looking into it and if there is anybody out there that may be able to help, I would greatly appreciate it.

Well, that is it for now and I hope to keep updating this blog more often than not. Please help get the word out.

Thank you for taking the time to read my rants.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails