Friday, July 9, 2010

New Entry for Rubber Duck Series

Greetings readers,

I have finally gotten back to do shooting for my "rubber duck series" and plan on finishing it. I mentioned this series in previous blog posts and created a gallery on my website here for it. This series has been popular and I have requests to keep adding to it. I tried to put them in order in the gallery but it may not be correct.

Anyways, here is the next in the series.



I would greatly appreciate any feedback on this one and the series in general.

Well, this is a short post but just wanted to share with everyone what I have been doing. I was thinking about putting a calendar together or selling small or large prints of the entire series as a package but I have to finish it first.

See you next post!

-Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails