Monday, September 13, 2010

New Photos!

Well, as promised, here are my new photos. I usually send out tweets about every new Flickr set but figured it would help keep it less confusing. It keeps all the new sets organized a little easier and makes navigation much better.

Let's get started:

1. LA County Fair
These are photos that were taken at the fair itself but also include photos on the road to and from the fair.

2. Garden Photos
I have a separate blog for gardening here, but this is in the interest of photography. This set includes all current plants growing in the garden and in containers.

3. Long Beach, CA: Sept. 13, 2010
These is a new round of photos of Long Beach. I have a gallery dedicated on my main website for Long Beach here.

Well, that is it for now but more may be coming soon. I hope this is a little easier to follow rather than trying to make sense of multiple tweets coming through.

As always, I love to hear your comments.

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails