Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Camera Bag! Lowepro SlingShot 302 AW

It was time for a new and bigger camera bag. The current one I was using had been around for a while and was not able to fit my toys. Although, the bag itself I see as a new toy.

The bag I was using was the LowePro SlingShot 200 AW and we both needed an upgrade. The  main reason for the upgrade was that the zipper was coming apart. Both cameras with lenses were pressing outwards on the zipper and caused it to basically, come off. 

I was not sure as to what specific bag I wanted, but I did know that I wanted a LowePro and a sling-type bag. After some online research I found the new version of my current bag but needed a bigger bag and the Slingshot 202AW would not cut it. 

After reading reviews online, the Slingshot 302AW was ordered and I could not be happier. I had read that this is a BIG bag and it sure is. It feels like almost twice the size but does not weigh that much more. I was still putting in all the same equipment as in the other and the extra weight would not make too much of a difference. 

There are so many upgrades on this new version and I cannot wait to get out to shoot. New tripod straps, new pockets, and upgraded straps are just the beginning. Of course, the pockets are bigger because it is a bigger bag but there are new pockets that fit more things. 

I may update with a new post but I think this should be it. 

Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails