Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Displaying My Photography at First Fridays!

I am ecstatic to say that I am showing my photography this Friday night in Bixby Knolls for "First Fridays" at the Everyday Zen Relaxation Studio! The event takes place from 6 to 8 p.m. and will include free tarot readings, free chair massages and more. The studio has set up an "Event" on their Facebook page with more information about the event and their other free offerings here.


First Fridays also includes other artists and musicians in the business along Atlantic Ave. For more information and map about the event, stop by the official site here.


My photography will be up for display and purchase. I will be there with my lovely wife and trying some of the studio's organic teas. I hope you can join us!


Luis

Everyday Zen Relaxation Studio
3740 Atlantic Avenue, Studio #201
Long Beach, CA 90807


Facebook Event Page: First Fridays
First Fridays Official Page





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails